Nomination Theater of Fashion
- Evening wear
- Baby clothes
- Stage costume
- Historical costume
- Modern youth clothing
Criteria for evaluation:
- Costume design
- Integrity of the composition
- One design
- Originality of the director's decision
- Consistency in style (costume, hairstyle, choreography, musical accompaniment)
- Originality of the author's solution
- Collection integrity
- Unity of design
- Silhouette forms and color scheme
- Musical arrangement
- Artistic performance
- Quality and craftsmanship
- The complexity of the artistic solution
It is not divided into age groups.
The teams present the competition program (one collection) in the form of a show, consisting of one or several themes.
- According to the results of the competition, Laureates of I, II, III degrees, Diplomas of I, II and III degrees are determined.
- The performer or the team with the highest number of points is awarded the title of "Grand Prix" of the competition.
- The jury's decision is final and not subject to revision.
- The carriers of phonograms are mini discs and compact discs with high sound quality.
- Each sound recording must be on a separate medium, indicating the name of the number and the participant (collective or soloist), as well as indicating the duration of the sound.